If you enjoy lively salads with a kick, this one is for you! The flavors are familiar to Mexican people, yet have the crunch and nutritious benefits that aren’t found in a taco. Pair with a savory vinaigrette or creamy ranch.
Jalapeño Salad (feeds about 10 people)
- 4 heads romaine, bite-size pieces
- 2-3 jalapeños, charred and diced
- 2 cups corn kernels, sautéed
- 2 red peppers, roasted and diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, caramelized and diced
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Layer all of the ingredients, make it pretty, and enjoy!